Through our financial planning process we will help you organize your finances, clarify your goals, and develop a plan to reach them. The plan includes:
Cash and Asset Management
We develop a plan to ensure that your assets, income, expenses and savings are consistent with your financial goals.
Risk Management and Estate Planning
We identify your insurance and estate planning needs to ensure that you, your family and your assets are protected.
We define your retirement options and develop a plan so you will be on target to retire with financial security and on your own terms.
We review your existing investments, risk profile, time-horizon, and goals, then design a customized investment portfolio tailored to your needs.
Financial Plan Fee
Annual Retainer Service
Our Annual Retainer Service allows us to work together initially to implement the financial plan recommendations and then on an ongoing basis throughout the year. Our retainer service includes:
Implementing, monitoring and updating your plan
We implement the financial plan recommendations including consolidating accounts and investments, and working with insurance, legal, tax, and other professionals needed to execute the plan. Throughout the year we will periodically review and make adjustments as they are warranted.
We build and manage your portfolio to reduce unnecessary risk, investment expenses and taxes so you can keep more of your returns. We monitor, rebalance and make adjustments to ensure that your plan stays on track.
Assistance with other financial decisions
We assist you with decisions in other areas of your finances including education planning for children and grandchildren, insurance, estate planning, mortgage and other financing decisions.
Retirement income and distribution strategies
Clients nearing retirement or already retired face the challenge of converting a nest egg accumulated over a lifetime of work into income that will last for as long as they live. Once you reach this stage, we build and manage a sensible, tax-efficient investment and spending plan to help you enjoy a comfortable and secure retirement.
Social Security claiming strategies
Deciding when and how to collect Social Security benefits is complicated and can have important implications for your retirement security. The wrong decision can cost retirees tens of thousands of dollars or more. We examine multiple options so you can make an informed decision.
Annual Retainer Service Fee
- Invested Assets
- First $1,000,000
- Next $1,000,000
- Subsequent Amounts
- Annual Fee %
*Minimum annual fee is $3,000
Examples of Annual Retainer Fee Calculations
- Clients with a $250,000 portfolio will be charged the annual minimum fee of $3,000. The average % fee for this portfolio will be 1.2%.
- Clients with a $500,000 portfolio will be charged an annual % fee of 0.75%. The average % fee for this portfolio will be 0.75%.
- Clients with a $1,000,000 portfolio will be charged an annual % fee of 0.75%. The average % fee for this portfolio will be 0.75%.
- Clients with a $1,500,000 portfolio will be charged an annual % fee of 0.75% on the first $1,000,000 plus 0.50% on the next $500,000. The average % fee for this portfolio will be 0.67%.
- Clients with a $2,500,000 portfolio will be charged an annual % fee of 0.75% on the first $1,000,000 plus 0.50% on the next $1,000,000, plus 0.25% on the next $500,000. The average % fee for this portfolio will be 0.55%.